The LXDE team is participating in the Google Summer of Code 2010 as a mentoring organization. If you are interested to join LXDE at the summer of code and would like to discuss project ideas, please join us on IRC at irc.oftc.net #lxde. Please check out the related wiki pages and add your ideas!
I am a student: Starting from March 29, you have until April 9, 12 noon PDT / 19:00 UTC to contact us and to apply on the Google Summer of Code application page. Please check out the Google Summer of Code - Student Check List for more info.
On the ideas page you find more info for possible projects, but you can also suggest your own project.
- March 29th 2010: Application period for students begins.
- April 9th 2010: Student application deadline. The earlier you start the more probable it is that you will be accepted! There is two way feedback during the application process which really helps you improve and clarify your application before this final deadline.
- April 26th 2010: Accepted student proposals are announced.
- May 24th 2010: Coding begins!
- July 12-16th: Mid-term evaluation.
- August 9th: Pencils down!
Pages in category "GSoC"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.