LXDE Foundation Application for Google Summer of Code
|This page is outdated and is only kept for historical reference.|
Application of the LXDE Foundation as a mentoring organization for the Google Summer of Code 2009.
1. Describe your organization.
2. Why is your organization applying to participate in GSoC 2009? What do you hope to gain by participating?
3. Did your organization participate in past GSoCs? If so, please summarize your involvement and the successes and challenges of your participation.
4. If your organization has not previously participated in GSoC, have you applied in the past? If so, for what year(s)?
5. What license(s) does your project use?
6. What is the URL for your ideas page?
7. What is the main development mailing list or forum for your organization?
8. What is the main IRC channel for your organization?
9. Does your organization have an application template you would like to see students use? If so, please provide it now.
10. Who will be your backup organization administrator? Please include Google Account information.
11. Who will your mentors be? Please include Google Account information.
12. What criteria did you use to select these individuals as mentors? Please be as specific as possible.
13. What is your plan for dealing with disappearing students?
14. What is your plan for dealing with disappearing mentors?
15. What steps will you take to encourage students to interact with your project's community before, during and after the program?
16. What will you do to ensure that your accepted students stick with the project after GSoC concludes?