Here are packages for Slackware:
- Matteo Bernardini (ponce) Slackware packages for slackware-14.2, slackware64-14.2, slackware-current and slackware64-current. The scripts from which these packages are built are hosted by SlackBuilds.org, the official repository of third-party build scripts for Slackware. Latest update: Jul 1st 2016
- Eric Hameleer's (Alien Bob's) packages: http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/lxde/ - Includes all the SlackBuilds so that you can see how they are built. The README explains what packages you need as a minimum (they are all in my repository) and how you can configure LXDE to be your default desktop environment in runlevel 3 (console login) as well as in runlevel 4 (graphical login). Latest update: 15-Sep-2009
- Eric Hameleer (Alien Bob) also provides LXQt packages now that LXDE has been obsoleted: http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/lxqt/
LXQt is the merger of LXDE and Razor-qt. The URL location includes the lxqt.SlackBuild script which builds all LXQt packages in the proper order. The README.Slackware explains what additional packages you need as a minimum (mostly taken from my Plasma 5 repository) and how you can configure LXQt to be your default desktop environment in runlevel 3 (console login) as well as in runlevel 4 (graphical login).
- Massimo Cavalleri's full set of LXDE packages with sources: http://submax.altervista.org/index.php?link=lxde/info.html (There is also experimental trash support for included pcmanfm 0.5.1). Latest update: Unknown
- LXDE is available in the package repositories of the 100 % Slackware compatible distribution Salix OS (http://www.salixos.org).