Difference between revisions of "Template talk:Infobox component"
m (moved Template talk:Component Infobox to Template talk:Infobox component: for sorting, uniformity and similar reasons...)
Latest revision as of 16:25, 3 May 2010
Crap - I've made another similar template because I didn't see that one here and thought we're missing one...
I'm gonna try and similarise the two...
One thing I did differently and I would like discuss to change in this template here: I think some of the information here is quite pointless:
- "active" - would it be used for LXDE if it wasn't?..
- Frequently updated
- "yes" - quite similar to above, I think
- they wouldn't be components of LXDE if they don't run on the same systems as LXDE, wouldn't they? so it should be pretty much the same for all components...
- Programming language
- "C" - isn't that the case for all LXDE components?
- seems kinda implicit with LXDE - pretty much every component of LXDE supports multiple languages - doesn't it?
I propose to refrain from crowding the box with those fields and even propose to remove them from the template...