Welcome to the turkish wiki! You can start editing by translating the following content.
|| The LXDE Team
| First released
| Latest preview version
| Release date and age
| Frequently updated
| Programming language
|| C, GTK+
|| Cross-platform (Linux, BSD)
|| Multilingual (more than 35 different languages)
|| Desktop environment
|| GNU General Public License, LGPL
LXDE, Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment, is a desktop environment which is lightweight and fast. It is designed to be user friendly and slim, and keep the resource usage low. LXDE uses less RAM and less CPU while being a feature rich operating system. Because of the low usage of resources it also saves energy. We don't tightly integrate every component of LXDE. Instead, we try to make all components independent, so each of them can be used independently with few dependencies. This makes porting LXDE to different distributions and Unix systems easier. A good starting point is the General Information page, where you find information on system requirements and compatibility. You also find an overview of distributions including LXDE with installation instructions, information on LXDE components and our future plans on the wiki. More about LXDE on the lxde.org website, the LXDE blogs, and in the LXDE forum.
- PCManFM, file manager
- LXLauncher, easy-mode application launcher
- LXPanel, desktop panel, (Please read this guide before trying to customize its config files)
- LXSession, session manager
- LXAppearance, theme switcher
- leafpad, text editor
- Xarchiver, archiving
- GPicView, image viewer
- LXTerminal, terminal emulator
- LXTask, task manager
- LXNM, lightweight network connection helper daemon for LXDE supporting wireless connections (Linux-only)
- Openbox, window manager
How to join the LXDE team
- Subscribe our mailing list.
- Join our irc channel #lxde on irc.oftc.net for online discussion.
- Help debugging/testing
- Writing wiki/docs
- Packaging for various distros, and make lxde included in official repos of them.
- Write some programs for LXDE
Please check out the LXDE source code from our subversion repository at sourceforge
svn co https://lxde.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/lxde/trunk/ lxde
LXDE Wiki in other languages
Languages: Deutsch | English | Français | 日本語 | 한국어 | 中文